We took another step.
We are closer to that spot than we were yesterday.
It seems like we still have a few more steps to take, but as time goes I know we will get there.
Others may not understand or see why.
They may ask WHY?
But my why will never be enough.
Then they will ask are you serious?
But even that will not be enough.
It will never be enough to anyone else, so I keep taking these steps towards getting closer to you each time.
I see your presence. I smell your fresh breath. I smell your cologne. I feel your your arms wrapped around my body. I see your gorgeous smile. I could hear you whispering the words I love you to me. I see you looking deep in my eyes and I feel that love, that passionate love. I feel the touch of your hands on my face. I feel the grasp as you take my hand and tell me your thoughts. I feel that warmth as you kiss my neck.
I know you care.
I know you feel the same way I do.
It is time to take two steps closer and not one step at a time.
For the way I feel about you is nothing compared to the love I have given out to anyone else. You have all the spots my heart holds and I want to fill them up with your love, only you.
I'm reaching my hands to you, lets go ahead and take that step.
One step closer.
Darling let's not be afraid.
No comments:
Post a Comment