Time has brought your heart to me.
It was a long journey, but time brought you back to me.
I can't help but think what others may think.
But then I think of the love I have for you and what we have shared together.
I think of the times we have spent together.
The laughter we have shared together.
The endless conversations we have shared.
The sleepless nights we have shared.
All the things we have done together.
All the things we have been through together.
Time takes me back to day one when we crossed paths.
That smile, yes that smile.
I still remember it like it was yesterday.
In time of sorrow and pain your smile was what lifted me up.
From that moment I knew that things would be ok.
I knew that I would be able to pick myself up.
I knew that my disappointment from my choice, was my greatest joy yet to come.
Just from your smile I knew that things would be ok and come together.
Your smile brought light to my life again.
We took the first step towards forever happiness.
If only I could express to you how amazing that moment was I would.
But a feeling is hard to express sometimes.
As I sit here and day dream of the day and place where it all started it feels great.
It reminds me of why I chose you.
Why I decided to give you my heart.
It was hard, but I gave it to you.
Although we don't know the future we do know what we want in the end.
Even when the road was rocky I still loved you.
Even when you were lost I still loved you.
I have always loved you and will continue to love you.
You took a huge step towards getting closer to me.
I see your presence.
It is as bright as could be.
Take a few more.
I am waiting for you.
I can't wait much longer so hurry.
I'm glad that you took that huge step.
It brings smiles and happiness to my heart.
Let's see you take another step now.
No comments:
Post a Comment